|Posted Date: 17-Jun-2013|
|Smell of burning in garden room, almost caught on fire because of overheating. The electrician was excellent and he also fixed the LED in the bathroom.|
|Posted Date: 02-Aug-2013|
|Circuits constantly tripping out, fault was hidden in old wiring (old house in Crook, Durham). Ultimately lead to a partial re-wire|
Mr Bowden worked tirelessly for days trying to isolate the fault. Eventually it became clear that a re-wire was necessary but he knew I was struggling and did the job well below what it should have cost. He was highly professional and very helpful and I am delighted with what he achieved. He held my front door key throughout and is completely trustworthy.