Electrical Work Reviews

Electrical feedback work reports from a few of my customers

Posted Date: 17-Jun-2013
Garden room.
Smell of burning in garden room, almost caught on fire because of overheating. The electrician was excellent and he also fixed the LED in the bathroom.

 

Posted Date: 02-Aug-2013
Circuits constantly tripping out, fault was hidden in old wiring (old house in Crook, Durham). Ultimately lead to a partial re-wire

Mr Bowden worked tirelessly for days trying to isolate the fault. Eventually it became clear that a re-wire was necessary but he knew I was struggling and did the job well below what it should have cost. He was highly professional and very helpful and I am delighted with what he achieved. He held my front door key throughout and is completely trustworthy.